Friday 13 January 2012

What you'll see (or not).

What you will (and won't) see at the Reluctant Primalist!

What you will not see:
  • Posts telling you what to do/not do.
  • A rigid adherence to any professed program.
  • Correct answers 100% of the time.
  • Full-blown perkiness or doom. Life is a cycle folks.
  • Posts appearing in a manner that would make an efficiency expert smile.
  • Pandering to readers to increase my hit count. I could care less about numbers.
  • Posts blowing sunshine up your skirt. Life is hard.

What you will see:
  • A front-row view of a transformational process occurring in the life of an imperfect human in an imperfect world.
  • Honesty.
  • Feelings often in a very raw form and expressed in an equally raw manner. If the words "suck" and "crap" make you uncomfortable, walk away now while you can.
  • What I like (or don't), what works for me (or doesn't) and requests for your thoughts.
  • Liberal usage of flippancy, sarcasm and what may be loosely defined as humor.
  • Links to content I find helpful to me (but may not apply to your life).
  • Photos (of course). It's what I do.
  • Excessive use of parenthesis.
  • Success and failures. I am a work in progress.

So there you are, very broad expectations of what you'll find here. If it helps you that's cool, if it doesn't keep on searching. You can find anything on the Inter-webs (as one of my college-age boys calls it).







No comments:

Post a Comment